About this course
Studies are conducted in a part-time mode in the form of weekend meetings (Saturday, Sunday) in accordance with the schedule of postgraduate studies (12 sessions) and on-line mode, which means that all classes are conducted via the Internet.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The addressees of the studies are in particular people who are interested in management, but have not studied Management or Psychology in their education so far and are looking for studies combining knowledge from both of these fields. Such people will broaden their knowledge of management with the application of psychology, as well as develop “soft” skills necessary for effective functioning in the role of a manager.
PLN 350 x 10 months
1750 PLN x 2 semesters
PLN 3500 – one-time
- Leadership in the organization and team
- Managerial skills and competencies
- The role of the leader in change management
- Negotiation in and out of business
- Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Making a Social Impact
- Emotional and Social Intelligence in Organization and Business Operations
- Managing Organizations
- Strategic Management
- Management by values
- Shaping the state and structure of employment, motivation and remuneration systems, employee appraisal
- Professional development – individual and organizational perspective
- Marketing and Market Communications
- Specificity of mass communication and creativity in its design
- Fundamentals of controlling and financial reporting
- Project Management Methodology – Theory and Practice
- Risk Management
Sign up now! You will get more information from us.