Employee potential managementFree
About this course
Studies are conducted in a part-time mode in the form of weekend meetings (Saturday, Sunday) in accordance with the schedule of postgraduate studies (12 sessions) and on-line mode, which means that all classes are conducted via the Internet.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The studies are intended mainly for HR managers/bosses, employees of HR departments of enterprises, psychologists, pedagogues, sociologists of work, lawyers and people who intend to gain such knowledge and position.
PLN 350 x 10 months
1750 PLN x 2 semesters
PLN 3500 – one-time
- recruitment and selection of employees
- personal information systems
- Employee training and development
- state-of-the-art motivation systems
- business psychology with elements of change management
- Leadership in the organization
- analysis of needs and evaluation of training projects
- Training design
- difficult situations in working with a group
- dynamics of the group process
- Assertiveness of the trainer
Sign up now! You will get more information from us.