A Psychological Approach to Media ManagementFree
About this course
Studies are conducted in a part-time mode in the form of weekend meetings (Saturday, Sunday) in accordance with the schedule of postgraduate studies (12 sessions) and on-line mode, which means that all classes are conducted via the Internet.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The studies are aimed at people with higher education and who want to gain or expand their knowledge of social psychology and media. A group that should be particularly interested in studies are people employed in positions related to marketing and advertising and the managers of these teams.
PLN 350 x 10 months
1750 PLN x 2 semesters
PLN 3500 – one-time
- Market and media research methodology
- psychology of the Internet and the development of the information society
- The social and cultural impact of the media
- The Psychology of Influence, Persuasion, and Propaganda
- interpersonal communication and methods of Internet communication
- intercultural communication
- Public relations
- modern media
- Ethics of advertising
Sign up now! You will get more information from us.