Project Management for LeadersFree
About this course
PURPOSE OF STUDY
Project management is one of the essential areas of management in any growing company. Upon graduation, you will be able to define, plan, and execute a project. The lecturers will provide you with theoretical and practical knowledge to help you understand the basics of project management and accompanying mechanisms.
Studies are conducted in a part-time mode in the form of weekend meetings (Saturday, Sunday) in accordance with the schedule of postgraduate studies (12 sessions) and on-line mode, which means that all classes are conducted via the Internet.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The studies are addressed to people working in companies conducting their business in accordance with the principles of project management, as well as those at the beginning of their career path, who want to gain competences that will give them an advantage during negotiations related to employment.
PLN 350 x 10 months
1750 PLN x 2 semesters
PLN 3500 – one-time
- Basics of project planning and scheduling
- Project Risk Management
- project team management
- supervising the implementation of the project – the Critical Chain Method (CCPM)
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project supervision – agile methods
- Organizational diagnostics in the project – thinking tools
- interpersonal communication and methods of Internet communication
- business environment
- Contemporary methods of employee potential management
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Strategy
Sign up now! You will get more information from us.